About Paying Your Bill Online
Our online site, allows you to create an account to receive paperless statements from the Pascoag Utility District or just make a one time payment online and still receive paper statements.
From this site, you can easily perform the following activities when you enroll in paperless billing:
- View and Print your bills
- Pay Your Bills via Credit Card
- Link multiple electric accounts together, for one consolidated login
- Set-Up Auto Pay directly from the Site
- Sign up for bill pay reminders to avoid late fees
If you do not wish to go paperless, you can still receive your statements by mail and use the One Time Payment button on the website to make online payments. You will not be able to see present and past bills.
To Enroll in a Paperless Billing Account:
- To initially enroll, you’ll need to provide your billing account number, last name or business, and email address.
- Once you click Submit, you will immediately receive a confirmation email. Click the link in the email you receive, to activate your account. Now you are all set to sign in and view and pay your bills as they are available.
- Online enrollees will receive an email notification whenever new bills are posted to the site.
- If you have an online account, you can also access and pay your bills through your phone. Simply search for SmartHub in the app store on your cellphone and download. This app is supported for Apple and Android phones.
- If you do not have the app downloaded to your cell phone, you cannot log into your online account using your cellphone’s browser.